Moselle Development - Exceptional Building opportunity
Specially geared towards agro-food, drinking water bottling, cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical and water consuming activities - discover the potential of Moselle's divisible industrial buildings.
- 800m² or offices with ADSL connexion (+ canteen, cloakroom, lavatories, reception...)
- 6,000m² of industrial surface
- 5,100m² dedicated to manufacture (height of 6 and 9 m) with the possibility of using pressurized halls (about 1,500m²)
- floor covered with a special resin adapted to food production
- 1,400m² of warehousing-dispatching (height of 12 m) with 5 sectional doors and 3 platform skimmers
- 61 parking places
- electricity : oil transformer of 20 KV/410V with an installed power of 1,250 KVA, equipped with double power supply (main supply and stand-by)
- air treatment station for the whole building, as well as clean rooms (1,500²)
- floors: technical information for the storage of finished products : - max. resistance : 6T/®
- conduit existing between the drill hole situated on the land limit and the building: high-pressure PVC, ø160, insulated with 300 mm galvanized coating
- specific load allowance on steel frame: 30kg/m² on the process area
- roofing : dry metal sheet + mineral wool insulation of 130 mm, tightness guaranteed by double-layer elastomer
New building owned by the City of Dieuze.
For rent : according to the customers' specifications, usual real estate lease
For sale : to be negotiated, according to investment amount and investor's needs.
The industrialization of this site is accompanied by an incentives package for newly created companies.
Public incentives : direct financial grants possible for machine investment, job creation, training programmes as well several social mesures and tax relief.
Private incentives : direct financial contribution by the VIVENDI group for the taking-on of personnel.